Welcome to our Blog

Welcome to our Blog!
We plan to use this Blog to update our friends and families of our new adventures in the Big Apple and New Jersey.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Lake Weekend with the Girls

As Charlie mentioned in his post yesterday, this past week we were apart because Charlie was at a training in Atlanta.  I was in need of some girl-time, so I found a relatively cheap flight back to Ohio.  I know I have only been living in Jersey for 2 weeks, but I just couldn't help myself to jump on an opportunity to see so many of my college girl-friends.   Several of my college girl-friends (Rachel, Shannon, LisaW, Ashley, Cathy and LisaB) had planned to go to our friend Rachel's lake house in Northern Indiana.  So I flew into Columbus and caught a ride with our friend Cathy to the lake house.  We had a great time relaxing on the lake, reminiscing about old times and we celebrated our friend Lisa's 30th Birthday.  Here are some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment