Welcome to our Blog

Welcome to our Blog!
We plan to use this Blog to update our friends and families of our new adventures in the Big Apple and New Jersey.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Festival in Griffey's Honor - June 15th

Hello.  It's me Griffey. The dog.

I know I don't write many posts.  Most of the posts are about that new little person the stork dropped off in New Jersey.  He's OK, I guess.  He is more interesting now that he crawls around, but sometimes he pulls my tail!  I don't mind, though.  He is my little brother and I think I'm supposed to protect him.

I just wanted to tell everyone that I am having fun in Chicago.  I don't have a big yard like in Jersey, but Chicago is very dog friendly.  In fact, it seems that nearly everyone on our block has a dog. This makes for some VERY interesting smells along the sidewalk.  Last month on the weekend of June 15th, there was even a festival in my honor.  It was just a short walk from our house on Sheffield and Addison. It's right by this big Stadium that daddy seems to like a lot.  Anyways, this festival must have been for my honor, because every one was stopping to talk to me and I even had a few people want to take their picture with me. The festival was called Sausage Fest and everyone got a big kick seeing a Wiener Dog at a Sausage Fest. At first I was nervous with all the people, but then I didn't care because I love all the attention.  Usually Brady gets all the attention, but not at the festival in my honor!



OK, that is all.  It's time for Brady's bath.  I sit in with mommy and daddy when he gets his bath.  Providing moral support is a very important task.

No comments:

Post a Comment