Welcome to our Blog

Welcome to our Blog!
We plan to use this Blog to update our friends and families of our new adventures in the Big Apple and New Jersey.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hello, I am still an only child...


Griffey the dog here again.  Please don't tell mommy, but I think I scared off the stork.  See, I bark at people when they walk by our house.  It's my job - I'm telling them that they are not allowed to stop and stay by our sidewalk.

Oh, dear...
Well, I still don't have a little brother yet, and I'm worried that the stork came by the same time and thought I was barking at him.  He can stop by the sidewalk.  Well at least just for a little bit.  He was supposed to be here Sunday, but he didn't and I am still the only baby in the house.  Hopefully he comes by soon.  Do any of you know the stork's email address?  I will write him and say sorry for barking, please bring over my little brother!

P.S. - please don't tell mommy.  She does not seem to like the waiting for the stork, and she may stop giving me treats if she finds out...

No comments:

Post a Comment