Welcome to our Blog

Welcome to our Blog!
We plan to use this Blog to update our friends and families of our new adventures in the Big Apple and New Jersey.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello from the Camper of the Month!

Hello, my name is Griffey.  You may have heard of me.  Charlie and Katie are my humans - they sometimes write about me on their little blog here.  I get to post today, though!


If you haven't heard, I'm kind of a big deal out here in New Jersey Land.  I am currently camper of the month.  Well, actually, I'm not any more.  I was for the month of February, but now some other dog named Hanz is camper of the month for March.  I think Hanz stuffed the ballot box!  At least they made an extra-special day just for me for February, though!  That makes me happy.

My best friend is Teddy.  Teddy is a beagle mix, and he barks at everybody all day!  He is so fun!  But he is not camper of the month.  Today he saw my daddy come in to pick me up - and he barked at my daddy!  So I barked, too!  Everybody was so happy!

My mommy said I have a little sibling on the way in July.  I don't know about that - she said the stork is bringing it.  I hope I don't get less attention.  If the baby isn't nice to me, maybe I can chase the stork away!  But, I think maybe I will like my little brother or sister and make sure he or she is safe.  So I will bark at you if you come near my new buddy!

OK, I am tired now after a long day and all the responsibilities of camper of the month.  I'm going to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment