Welcome to our Blog

Welcome to our Blog!
We plan to use this Blog to update our friends and families of our new adventures in the Big Apple and New Jersey.

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Big 3-0

The weekend of July 31st was my last weekend of my twenties because the following Thursday on August 5th I turned 30.  Charlie took me on a very romantic and relaxing carriage ride through Central Park (something I have always wanted to do) and then we went to Bobby Van's Steakhouse near Central Park....Charlie got one of the biggest steaks we had ever seen and overall it was a delicious dinner topped off with New York style cheesecake.  After dinner, we walked to McGee's pub which is the original McClarin's Pub from the TV show "How I Met Your Mother" which is my favorite show.   The bar doesn't really look much like the one on the TV show but apparently it is where the 2 writers use to come and the show is loosely based on their lives.  It was a wonderful Saturday in the city celebrating the end of my twenties with my wonderful husband.  In September, I have a girls-weekend planned in Vegas with my college roommates to celebrate all of our 30th birthday's in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment